Sweet Science Of Fighting Acquires CaneloGGG – Strengthens Its Position In The Combat Sports Industry
Sweet Science Of Fighting, already a leading name in the combat sports/martial arts industry when it comes to physical preparation and strength & conditioning, has now acquired CaneloGGG.com. This acquisition further bolsters Sweet Science Of Fighting’s premier name in the industry. This took place on the 25th of November 2021.
What Did CaneloGGG Do?
CaneloGGG.com was the official pay-per-view website for the 2017 Canelo vs. GGG boxing match which ended in a split draw at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
What Does SweetScienceofFighting.com Do?
Since 2020, Sweet Science Of Fighting has been the definitive resource for those that want to develop elite-level strength and conditioning through scientifically backed and real-world testing training methods.
Sweet Science Of Fighting was founded by James de Lacey who works as a strength & conditioning coach for professional athletes and teams around the world including national and international level athletes. He holds a Master’s degree in Sport & Exercise Science and is a published researcher in the Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research.
This is why he created this website to help amateur and professional fighters alike to cut through the vast amount of training information available and distill it down to exactly what will help them dominate the mats, cage, and ring.
James has recruited a great team of P.h.D’s working in combat sports and martial arts enthusiasts to add their expertise such as Dr. James Morehen, Performance Nutritionist for Rocky Fielding, and Dr. Seth Lenetsky a leading researcher in punching power.
Here are some of the most popular boxing articles we have written:
- How To Punch Harder – A Scientific Look Into A Powerful Punch
- Strength Training For Boxing – Do Boxers Lift Weights?
- Boxing Conditioning
- 8 Best Boxing Neck Exercises
- Why Do Boxers Jump Rope?
- Stop Doing Roadwork For Boxing
- Boxing Circuit Workout – In-Depth Guide
- How To Strengthen The Wrists For Boxing
- Professional Boxing Training Program
- Best Supplements For Boxers – With Scientific Evidence
- Boxers Diet Plan
- How To Prepare For A Fight
- How To Throw A Proper Jab – Jack Dempsey Was Right
- Shadowboxing Benefits
- 7 Boxing Workouts To Make You A Better Boxer
To learn more, visit sweetscienceoffighting.com